Death Curriculum Artwork Information:
Each item in our Curriculum Apparel line contains artwork for a specific attack from our attack categories and the AIK naming convention. Below the artwork on each shirt, is a list of the related techniques designed to teach the theories, concepts, and principles that can be used to logically and practically solve the dangerous situation.
Grab & Tackle Group: The initial action or attempt to gain control.
- Claw: One-handed grab to the wrist
- Eagles: Two-handed body grab from the front
- Falcon: One-handed grab from the flank
- Hawk: One-handed body grab from the front
- Rage: Tackle
- Talons: Two-handed grab to the wrist or wrists
Hold & Hug Group: Controlling and motion restricting attack that does not depend on pain compliance.
- Bear: Bearhug
- Honor: Handshake
- Restraints: Hold from the back
- Surrender: Full nelson
Kick Group: A striking action using the leg or foot.
- Lightning: Linear kick
- Thunder: Rotational kick
Lock & Choke Group: A controlling and motion restricting attack that depends on pain compliance.
- Death: Two-handed choke
- Guard: Lock from the back
- Vice: Head lock or forearm choke
- Vine: Lock to the wrist
Punch Group: A striking action using the knuckles.
- Horn: Left hand punch
- Ram: Right hand punch
Push Group: A forceful, shoving action.
- Palm: One-handed push
- Palms: Two-handed push
Weapon Group: An attack employing a weapon.
- Oak: Club
In 2022 Ed Parker Jr. took on the project of creating custom artwork for the American Institute of Kenpo's curriculum apparel line.
Framed Poster Information:
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included